- Teens Rural Issues Thailand
- Arthur H _ Babalove Tour 2012
- Cabaret New Burlesque
- RED SHIRTS TURMOIL 2010 _thailand - growing pains
- Generations Rangzen _ Tibetans in Nepal 2008-2009
- Aceh Indonesia: Between Sharia and Reconstruction (2009 and 2010)
- Mae Sot Burmese Refugees Thailand
- Conflict in Deep South Thailand
THE ARCHIVES ARE STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION, SO IN THE MID TIME OTHER PORTFOLIOS ARE AVAILABLE AT: www.agnesdherbeys.com
Agnès Dherbeys is a French Paris based Photographer. Graduated from Sciences Po (Lyon II) and Celsa (Sorbonne IV) Master II, she learnt photography on the ground when she moved to Bangkok in Dec 2000. She just recently moved back to Paris.
Dherbeys worked mainly in Asia, although her work also takes her to Middle East, USA and Europe. She works and is published in various media, such as the New York Times, Harper's magazine, Le Monde, Time Magazine, GQ France, Newsweek, ... among others.